Icedarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Icedarkness

Dragon claws, Dragon plate, many customs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application template and rules. COME HERE BEFORE POSTING!! i know if u havent.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guthan08
Owner
Owner
guthan08

Application template and rules. COME HERE BEFORE POSTING!! i know if u havent. Empty
PostSubject: Application template and rules. COME HERE BEFORE POSTING!! i know if u havent.   Application template and rules. COME HERE BEFORE POSTING!! i know if u havent. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 am

Hey guys its me Guthan Wink Because were not taking anymore staff applications ive opend up this new forum so you can send forum staff applications

If your application hasnt got the template then your deffinetly not getting staff! I check all the posts. No bluff! Rules are below.

Ingame name: (name here)

Real life name: (irl name here)

Will you be on the forum everyday? Clearly type yes:

As forum mod you have to follow all the requirements in the rules post by Guthan08. Do you have these requirments?: (yes/no)

As a forum mod what will you do?: State how you handle behaviour and why you will lock posts:

Rules:

You will not go power mad and always do what the owner tells you to do. Owners have more power over you! Admins on the server cant tell you what to do. You are in control of them on the game.

Never ever make a spelling error. EVER! If you do go back and re- spell it.

You are in charge of the community you should treat them well. You will have the power to ban, so ban for the correct reasons

If me or Tanks find out you have abused your powers then you will be ip banned. And yes you can be iped on the forums. I should know. Ive done it many a time.

You do not own the forum. You just moderate it! So moderate it and dont take the owners "roll"

HAVE FUN Wink
Back to top Go down
https://icedarkness.darkbb.com

Application template and rules. COME HERE BEFORE POSTING!! i know if u havent.
Page 1 of 1