Icedarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Icedarkness

Dragon claws, Dragon plate, many customs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Dupers :O?

Go down 
+3
hondje12
tanks range
austin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
austin
Nobody
Nobody

Possible Dupers :O? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Hello this is SPECIFICLY MENT FOR TANKS RANGE (OWNER)

I have been on the server for awhile, and i am VERRY suspicious of 2 individuals named...

cyril: accounts- cyril pure, 123k0 or 321k0, and dh

archuh: I archuh I , 123k0 or 321k0.

I have been investigating, and 1shot alex also agrees to what i say.

In fact, i have screenies of them trading their rares, and their items are extremley close to eachothers. They each have 500-550m, dclaws, dplates and gs's and death capes.

Heres some of the screenies i have.

http://tinypic.com/edit.php?pic=122hsf5&s=5

^^^^^^^^^^^ thats a pic of archuh trading me his stuff.. ^^^^^^^^^

http://tinypic.com/edit.php?pic=ao28wg&s=5

^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats a pic of Cyril trading me his stuff.

I dont know about you, but to me, it looks duped.. they both have 500M+, the both have more then 1 dclaw, more then 1 dpl8 more, each has a death cape.

I know for a fact, that theres noway they could possibly get 1k+ PK points by the amount of players we have on this server.

So, thats all i have to say...
Sorry cyril and archuh. but it had to happen..

GL, and maybe GF
Back to top Go down
tanks range
Coder
Coder
tanks range

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Maybe its duped but i think i made it to easy for people to get stuff
Back to top Go down
austin
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm

yeah, its pretty easy,
but not THAT easy.

and this one time. i teled to moss giants. and i heard them say. now, and they both logged.
and then they said, OH SHIT and they both teled to a diff spot, so i couldnt see them, but at that time, i wanst on austin, i was on a diff account.

So i think they are dupers. OR....

they make another acc, and they kill eachother 1000000 times.....
but i never see them PK so i think they dupe..

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
hondje12
Juniour member
Juniour member
hondje12

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 am

That aren't dupers, they are m8 and pk much.
Back to top Go down
kalbo
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:59 am

Wow, that's what I can say to a post like this. I have on many occassions fought with austin on his pure and on his main of which he continue to complain about my F.C every now and again. Even if he hasn't seen me pking (btw I'm speaking for me only, though I know me and cyril pk for our stuff), I for a fact am on that server more than double to time austin is on. So having the same stuff proves what? Just so you guys know austin asked me to trade him to "see my richies". I myself have pked 3/5 claws I own and the other 2 from KBD, so I really dont get how two people with more than 1 claw proves. There are many players playing with multiple claws. *and especially for austin*

*That is what a player who plays the server and pk's alot bank might look like so* .Btw people, Alex's agreement with Austin on this matter means nothing as I'm sure there best friends on the server. If anything it should be put to someone who absolutely does not know Austin or Alex.

((Sorry for the long post but I would hate to be wrongfully accused of something I still don't even know how to do.))

- I Archuh I -
Back to top Go down
Paws
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Paws

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Cyril and archuh are both friends of mine, i know for a fact they dont dupe, very stupid topic.

p.s i see them doing a lot of pking, so they could get the items

p.p.s you can get the items u showed other ways than pk exchange.

GF.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/2noobvideos
kingpin
Owner
Owner
kingpin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm

i knew it.....always thought they dupped that was bull they had to much stuff as seen on my acc name to be disclosed
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fortyfiag
guthan08
Owner
Owner
guthan08

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 am

just ban them for christ sake. Think of it as a hobby. Fun and you do it daily.
Back to top Go down
https://icedarkness.darkbb.com
kalbo
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 am

So, kingpin, once someone has alot of cash means its duped? Mining gives 4 million per load along with 8 alchs making 1m..so I dont get how you guys must think we dupe..understand it isn't runescape where you make 1m after a days work. Anyone can make over 50m in one hour.

- I Archuh I-
Back to top Go down
guthan08
Owner
Owner
guthan08

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am

duping end of story
Back to top Go down
kalbo
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 am

That's not what Tanks said when I spoke with him about it.
Back to top Go down
guthan08
Owner
Owner
guthan08

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:58 am

ban
Back to top Go down
kalbo
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 am

It's not like I expected anything more from a corrupt, power-abusing person like yourself. The same guy that wanted demote redder for no reason I presume?
Back to top Go down
guthan08
Owner
Owner
guthan08

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 am

tanks wanted redder demoted. welcome to your new ip ban
Back to top Go down
austin
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

kalbo wrote:
Wow, that's what I can say to a post like this. I have on many occassions fought with austin on his pure and on his main of which he continue to complain about my F.C every now and again. Even if he hasn't seen me pking (btw I'm speaking for me only, though I know me and cyril pk for our stuff), I for a fact am on that server more than double to time austin is on. So having the same stuff proves what? Just so you guys know austin asked me to trade him to "see my richies". I myself have pked 3/5 claws I own and the other 2 from KBD, so I really dont get how two people with more than 1 claw proves. There are many players playing with multiple claws. *and especially for austin*

*That is what a player who plays the server and pk's alot bank might look like so* .Btw people, Alex's agreement with Austin on this matter means nothing as I'm sure there best friends on the server. If anything it should be put to someone who absolutely does not know Austin or Alex.

((Sorry for the long post but I would hate to be wrongfully accused of something I still don't even know how to do.))

- I Archuh I -

DUUUDE THATS TOOTALLY BS... IM TOTALLY ON THE SERVER LONGER THEN U... FOR REAL

AND SERIOUSLY? UR ITEMS ARE TOO SIMILAR.. AND BTW U PHAIL SO GOD DAMN HARD... AND U NEVER PK.. SERIOUS.. I'VE BEEN ON SERVER LONGER THEN U, AND MORE OFTEN AND U HAVE LITEREALLY 4X THE STUFF I HAVE.... OKAY SHURE GLOAT UR DUPED ITEMS.. I DONT REALLY GIVE 2 SHITS AND A F... U BOTH HAVE DEATH CAPES, U BOTH HAVE MULTIPLE CLAWS, DPLATES, AND 500M+ AND DUDE U NEVER MINE SO IDK WHAT THE FC UR TALKING ABOUT...

SERIOUSLY.. FOR REALL UR A TOTAL DUPER.. AND MISS RICHIE S A FAGG. AND U BOTH ARE DUPERS SO I WOULDNT TALK.. YOU NEVVVERR PK PEOPLE ALL I SEE IS YOU GET ROCKED AS SHIT.. I BET EIGHER URS OR RICHIES PK POINTS ARE LIKE -100000 ( WHICH IS AGAINST RULES TO KO OVER AND OVER) AND " * THIS IS WHAT A PKERS BANK LOOKS LIKE* PFFFFFFTTT...
I BET 1/8TH OF THAT SHIT ISNT EVEN REAL PKED.. U RETARD... GL AND GF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Dupers :O?   Possible Dupers :O? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Dupers :O?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icedarkness :: General :: Reports :: Appeal your ban-
Jump to: